SFVH IS A FULL SERVICE* VETERINARY HOUSECALL PRACTICE
Our services are ideal for:
- Those who want more personalized care
- Those households with pets that become anxious leaving the house
- Those who have schedule challenges otherwise
- Homes with multiple pets [whereby there would be only ONE housecall charge]
- Households with children, so that they too can be involved with the care of the pets
- Owners who may or may not have transportation and/or want to put those costs towards a housecall visit for their pet, in the comfort and convenience of their own home
- Annual and semi-annual exams/consultations**
- Illness and wellness exams/consultations
- Senior exams
- Puppy and kitten exams
- Home hospice care
- At home euthanasia***
- Health Certificates
- Blood health tests and screening tests
- Fecal exams, Heartworm tests, etc.
- Blood pressure tests
- Dental exams, and then referrals
- Microchipping of dogs and cats, with The HomeAgain pet recovery and identification system.
- WISDOM PANEL Professional, mixed breed analysis easily available
- A full and complete veterinary pharmacy home delivery service with VetCentric.
- Access to veterinary prescription diets
- Ready access to a 24 hour local Referral Hospital and Critical Care Facility with hospitalization, surgery- routine and specialized, dentistry, eastern and alternative medicine, and other veterinary specialists and the diagnostic tools of one of the Bay Area’s Premier Specialty Practices.
- And much more; feel free to contact us if you have more inquiries.
Pet Insurance Accepted.
SFVH is available to serve clients in San Francisco; but depending on
availability, can make special arrangements**** outside of the city…
* Any surgical procedures requiring anesthesia will be referred; as well as any cases that need hospitalization.
**Annual exams are recommended for all pets; as they mature past 7 years of age, they are considered senior pets and
Semi-Annual exams are then recommended.
***Our euthanasia services can include aftercare of the body, with options to work with your regular veterinarian, to make
your own arrangements; or we can assist you with the care of the remains, working with our Animal Memorial Service.
**** An additional travel fee will apply, depending on the distance